Hi! Glad you’re here!
The most interesting things about me are shared in my writing on this blog. Some is fiction, some is non-fiction but all of it is written from the heart and my attempt to seek, understand or reveal truth. I mean what I write when I write it although sometimes my opinions change because I change as I grow, if I’m still being honest.
So, here are ten random things about me.
- I like to jump into things before I’m ready and figure out the details later.
- I take on too much
- I am a light sleeper
- I have two kids teenagers.
- I am allergic to cats
- I studied birds as a kid because I thought if I learned everything about them I’d figure out how to fly.
- I treated love and relationships the same way as an adult.
- I love getting into nature but I’m afraid of sunburns and ticks.
- All my self-help essays on this website are for me but if they apply to you too, feel free to apply them.
- I don’t miss my youth. I’m pretty happy to be getting older, I hope I get even older, lots older.
Thanks for reading. If you read something you like, please share it with a friend.