Kitten Holiday does not pull punches when writing about pop culture, gender dynamics, politics, feminism, sex and sexuality, the arts and creativity. Her essays have been featured on Iron Ladies, The National Conservative, The Writing Cooperative and are available on her blog.
- Three Reasons You Need to Listen to the Audible Version of Free Women, Free Men by Camille Paglia
- Questioning Feminism — The Myth of the Oppressive Patriarchy
- The End of Women
Sex and Sexuality
- Five Reasons to Make Him Wait For Sex
- She’s Not Moody; She’s Horny!
- Don’t Ask For Permission
- Men Love Sex, Women Love Attention. Get Over It.
- The Art of Finishing Things, A Meditation on Writing and the Paintings of Lia Porto
- A Case for The Arts